Easy and affordable transportation options for getting around Taiwan.
🚗 Car Options
🚐 Mini-Van Options
- Rent a camper van for 3 days/2nights ($265USD)
🚌 Bus Options
- Taipei to Yilan – Around $4 USD
🚄 High Speed Rail (HSR) Options
- One-time HSR ticket for non-Taiwanese passport holders.
- Unlimited HSR pass for 2/3 days for non-Taiwanese passport holders.
- HSR Ticket Discount for Taiwan Passport holders
🚄 Metro (Taipei MRT) Options
- Easy card, Taiwan’s Metro system (MRT)
🛵 Scooter Options
🚢 Ferry Options
- Taitung <> Green island Ferry Tickets
- Chiayi <> Penghu Ferry Tickets
- Pingtung <> Xialiuqiu Ferry Tickets
Living in Taipei. Hotels, hostels, and rooms in Taiwan.
Transportation within Taipei is easy. So pick an area you like, you can easily call a car to bring you to other neighborhoods.
I would suggest picking a place with a pool as that is a rarity in Taipei – and when the weather is too hot to do anything outside, you will want a pool you can cool down in.
Call a cab or use uber for rides that range from 10-20 minutes anywhere in Taipei. Costs will also be around $300 – 800NT, depending on traffic and weather. Cabs start at $70NT.
Taipei Garden Hotel Luxurious ~ ✔ Spa ✔ Breakfast ✔ Gym
Caesar Hotel ~$165USD/night, Elegant ✔ Gym ✔ Breakfast ✔ Pool
W Taipei ~$410USD/night, Hip ✔ Gym ✔ Breakfast ✔ Pool
Eslite Hotel~$345USD/night, Family ✔ Gym ✔ Spa ✔ Breakfast
Use agoda to book your next stay.
Klook Promocodes for further discounts
5% on your first booking on mobile app [BetterOnApp]
Save 5% off on your 1st hotel booking on the app [HotelOnApp]
101 Observation Deck 180NT OFF [2023TPE101]